Position Description: Customer Success Agent
Vega is a managment software for non-profits, a fundraising and social reach platform that combines workflow automation, supporter engagement, campaign and financial management from the website to the back office. Their mission is to empower charities and community organizations of all sizes by giving them the ability to manage and engage with their supporters quickly, easily and inexpensively.
The Customer Success Agent is responsible for the wellbeing of Vega’s customers and championing their success within the organisation. This role is to maintain a customer success and support function helping Vega clients maximise their use of the platform.
Reports To: Client Success Technical Lead
Liaises with: Head of Sales
Head of Development
Others as required
- Managing the ZENDESK system of support ticket logging, identification, and resolution where possible
- Identifying and developing ways to deliver responses to clients that create materials and resources for future use.
- When available, offer training services for clients designed to reduce support calls
- Responsible for frontline customer support through various channels
- Advise the Client Success Technical Lead regarding developments required to ensure the best outcomes for customers are achieved
- Maintain reporting systems and provide regular updates on key metrics
- Develop and implement customer success measures
- Manage and contribute to knowledge base, training and support resources
- Develop resources for partners and customers to better utilise Vega including contributing to training materials and programmes.
- Full Training in Vega, Zendesk and other support systems
- Pathways to develop technical skills or client management skills
- Support Tickets are responded to, in or better than industry standard times
- Clients feel satisfied in response levels
- Records are kept of all interactions with clients
- Security and Integrity of data is maintained at all times
- Clients are treated with respect and courtesy
- Other Success measures to be developed and agreed upon
- At least 2 years’ experience working on a database within a fundraising team
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on fundraising CRMs and other integrated systems